Writing for Career (CC-WC 5) is open for enrollment till 11th April ’19.
(Form will be available only till 11 April ’19, application can be submitted by 15 April ’19)
This course has been designed for professionals who want to either:
(a) Build a career in writing
(b) Write to progress further in their existing careers
- You can take the program from any location, as long as you can make yourself available for online lectures on Sundays 0915 to 1030 (Indian Standard Time)
- Program duration for the current batch is 28 April, 2019 – 30 June, 2019
- Time commitment required is total 5 hours in a week (including lecture and assignments). We recommend that you join the program only if you can give that time, because we use a skill-based methodology. Hence, practice time is necessary.
- The program takes a personalized approach, and you will receive personal mentoring. We provide very detailed reviews of the assignment articles. Our previous participants have found the reviews very helpful in improving their write-ups
- Kindly read the brochure thoroughly to understand the program design
There is a selection process for this program.
The filled up form and 2 write-ups must be sent by 15 April, 5.00 pm IST
Please fill up the form below to request for a brochure and form.