We do not have any programs open for enrollment at this point in time.
The program described below is currently live. You may go through the outline, and send us your contact details, if you want us to inform you about the future batches of this program or other programs.
Course Name : Writing for Career, CC-WC1
Who can take the course?
- Working professionals
- Professionals on sabbatical
- College students with a career focus
Key course features:
- 3-month duration, mid-Nov to mid-Feb (current batch)
- Online mode
- 5-7 hours a week, including weekly lectures and assignments
- Personal feedback and mentoring, on telephone/skype as per schedule, weekly
- Practice and application based
- Domain focus
- Internship writing assignment, for experience on scoping, revision, customer feedback and real-world experience of how commercial assignments work
- High Impact business writing techniques, unique to GhostWritersWorld
We would like to assess the applicants for some fundamental writing skills and their commitment to building their skills. We believe in mastery and excellence. For that, while we will give our best to work with the program participants, an equal and perhaps greater ownership needs to come from the participants for their own journey to mastery. Such is the principle of adult learning.
Hence, the applicants will need to submit two write-ups, and go through a personal interaction on a call, as a part of the selection process. Details will be mentioned in the brochure and application form.
What do participants get after course completion:
- Actual skills of High Impact business writing
- A portfolio of showcase-able writing, participants will be mentored for
- A certificate of completion, documenting writing strengths, good reviews received from mentors, etc*
- A personal development plan, for participants to continue working on their writing skills
(*Certificate of completion will be issued only upon actual and timely course completion. All reviews and positive feedback documented on the certificate will need to be earned through assignments)
Read the brochure for more details.
INR 8999 (all inclusive)