Writing for Career (CC-WC ) 2 is open for enrollment till 15th March.
This course has been designed for professionals who want to either:
(a) Build a career in writing
(b) Write to progress further in their existing careers.
- You can take the program from any location, as long as you can make yourself available for online lectures on Sundays 0915 to 1030 (Indian Standard Time)
- Program duration for the current batch is 25th March to 27th May, 2018
- Time commitment required is total 5 hours in a week (including lecture and assignments). We recommend that you join the program only if you can give that time, because we use a skill-based methodology . A collect-class notes-study-later approach will not give you the desired outcome. Hence, practice time is necessary.
- The program takes a personalized approach, and you will receive personal mentoring. We provide very detailed reviews of the assignment articles. Our previous participants have found the reviews very helpful to improve their write-ups
- Kindly read the brochure thoroughly to understand the program design
There is a selection process for this program.
The filled up forms and 2 write-ups must be sent by 15th March, 5.00 pm.
Fill up the form below to request for a brochure and form. Kindly share valid email and mobile number